About the Share Family National Bibliographies
Considering the important presence of several National Libraries in the Share Family community and in the broader network of institutions that follow the progress of this initiative and of other Linked Open Data projects, a specific entity discovery platform has been created to aggregate the data of National Bibliographies in a shared entity discovery environment. The platform will be enhanced over time with dedicated functions and will be enriched with the data of several National Bibliographies.
The first institution to present its National Bibliographies through the Share Family technology is the British Library. See the dedicated skin portal at https://bl.natbib-lod.org.
- Learn more about the Share Family on our Wiki site
- Find here the Share-VDE Statement and the Executive Summary
- Read about the Share Family Linked Data Ecosystem
- See a list of the institutions involved in the initiative
- Report bugs and share feature suggestions on the forum
Total number of each entity type in the system (the look up is done in real time):